Sunday, October 18, 2009

a single wife's life...

Take away sex, take away the option of sex, and all of the pressures that involve having sex away. A wife, a women, a sexy female in her mid 20's is left with a lot of time on her hands. This term a "single wife" comes from my beautiful friend Kelsey who said it just right... spending nights alone, hanging out in groups, dinners cooked for one... a single life... but I am in fact, not single. No, I am married, and having a husband means you do not date other men... and if your husband is not there, and you can not date or pursue other men, then you are single, and a wife. a single wife.

... who is in love with her absent husband.

However, I have decided to spend this time of single wifedom in search for a new way of life, new experiences, new people, interesting souls, beautiful places, creative art, passionate discussions, whilst exploring my own soul and direction... all the while not having sex... Bring on the guidance of Athena, and all that is Woman, and powerful and strong as I embark on this journey of complete independence. A fantastic quote i read... become the man you want to marry.
Also lets just recognize the fact that my room smells like lavender and sweet lotions....

2 comments:

  1. its not that bad having an independent lifestyle with "all that is woman"...

    helps to have a cat though

    read: Sex, Time, and Power by Leonard Shlain and Shantaram by Gregory David Roberts

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of my favorite parts of being a single wife is that I can have my room smell of sweet goodness...my absent husband is not a fan of these indulgences. :)

    I'm happy you started this blog...

    ReplyDelete